Stonewood® Architectural Open Joint Exterior Cladding Panels & Rain Screen Solutions
Stonewood Architectural Panels, manufactured by Fiberesin Industries, are solid phenolic panels. They can be used as an exterior ventilated (open joint) panel or as a decorative, durable interior wall covering. To produce Stonewood panels, raw kraft sheets are impregnated with phenolic resins then thermally fused into a solid panel, making Stonewood panels extremely durable, decorative and easy to clean. They resist mold, mildew, water, chemicals and fire. Panels easily attach using exposed fastener systems, standard threaded fasteners or adhesives. Stonewood Architectural Panels are fabricated in the USA by Fiberesin Industries, a trusted thermal fusion expert with over 60 years of experience.
Proven, Tested Performance
• Meets ASTM E-84 Class A and B fire rating.
• Tight manufacturing tolerances.
• Ten (10) year product warranty.
• Proprietary UV resistant film will withstand all weather conditions.
• Extremely durable. Ideal for high traffic environments.
• Interior panels are chemical resistant for use in laboratory, medical, or educational environments where such surface properties are important.
• Panel SEFA8-PH-2010 and is SEFA 3 compliant.
• Available with Forest Stewardship Council™ certification.
• Zero VOC’s.
• All Stonewood kraft sheets contain at least 16% post-industrial, recycled wood content.
• Energy use in production of panels sourced in house from scrap materials.
Economical and Fast Delivery
• Standard three week production lead time.
• All panels are made in Wisconsin, USA from domestic materials.
• Economical, fabricated self-edges, or traditional edge treatments.
• Easily cut on the job site, saving cut and measure errors.
Your Choice: Color, Shape, Size, Thickness
• Exterior Panel standard thicknesses: 5/16”, 8mm, 3/8”, 10mm, ½”, 13mm
• Interior Panel standard thicknesses: 3mm, 1/8”, 3/16”, 5mm, 6mm, ¼”, 5/16”, 8mm, 3/8”, 10mm, 11mm, 7/16”, 1/2”, 13mm, 19mm, 3/4”, 25mm, 1”
• Custom thicknesses available.
• Wide color selection to match major manufacturers at minimal upcharge.
• Add logos or other graphics to panels for instant branding and recognition.
• Create unique designs with any shape and specific sizes.
J.R. Specified Systems, LLC | P.O. Box 510 | Lake Orion, MI 48361